Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello World!  This is Claudia Maxwell again, with my contribution to the "Man on the Street" interviews.

During my lunch break, I walked around the cafeteria with my little phone and asked people about the American Dream.  A couple people gave me the typical answer--a house and a car, 2.5 kids, etc., while most people just said "I don't know."

However, as I asked the high school freshman and younger, it seemed that freshmen don't even know what the American Dream is.  I chose to be vague with my questions, allowing people to articulate their answers with little influence from me.  Because of this, a couple freshman I interviewed began to describe the "original" American Dream, the one that started our nation in the first place.

Below, I am posting the a video I made that includes the recordings I made.  I apologize for my lack of knowledge in the editing world.  What I am posting a raw recording. 


No comments:

Post a Comment