Sunday, May 22, 2016

Meet William Goodman



Meet William Goodman

 
                I am William Goodman. I have been one of the people posting and working on this blog over the past so many weeks. I mostly enjoy table top games and video games, but I also enjoy being able to post my thoughts about a controversial topic in America. I have learned about different views of the America dream through my life, and with that have decided my own path toward my American Dream and I work toward it every day. Now as for all those people boarding my generation the Millennials that continue to say “The American Dream is dead”, and continue to alter are country in ways that seem to threaten any view or concept of the American dream. Well I look to an America that can work without that generation to restore the goal of the American Dream, and work with what we had that worked. I may only be 18 but I view a better America as one of older times. One that is decades behind us, but was the pinnacle of America. With that the last think I wish to say is I apologize if anything I have said in any of my writing has offended you or your views/beliefs, but they where my own opinionated views.


By William Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment